BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, SCRAPING, OR CRAWLING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE THAT ARE OUTLINED IN THIS SECTION. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REVIEW THEM, AND HALT USE OF THE SITE SHOULD YOU FIND THAT YOU ARE UNWILLING OR UNABLE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Any of the following activities may be considered "use" of Driver's Life: browsing, accessing, scraping, or crawling. Other activities not specified here may also constitute use. "You" and "Your," as used within the context of these Terms of Service, refers to you the user, while the terms "We" "Us," and " Driver's Life" refers to Driver's Life Inc.
- "Content" refers to any form of data or communication, including, but not limited to, text, images, photos, video, and audio. Any content you submit, including but not limited to ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations and information displayed as part of your profile is referred to as "Your Content." Any content submitted or made available by Users is referred to as "User Content.". Any content created or made available by Driver's Life is referred to as :Driver's Life Content."Any content created and posted by data providers who license data to Driver's Life for use on the site, or other parties other than Driver's Life or users, is referred to as "Third Party Content." Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and Driver's Life content is all referred to as "Site Content."
Site users must be at least 18-years-old and a United States resident. If you do not meet these user eligibility requirements, you are prohibited from using Driver's Life. Users who are accessing or posting content to Driver's Life for a company, entity, or organization must be authorized representatives. These users agree to bind the company to the Terms of Service and that they have the authority to do so.
- Changes to the Terms of Service.
Driver's Life reserves the right to make periodic changes to these Terms of Service. Driver's Life shall provide notification of such changes in the following manner: providing a revised version of Terms of Service on this web page, with an explanation at the top of when changes were made... Users should make certain to revisit these Terms of Service often to stay abreast of any changes, as all changes are binding to you through use of the site. Any Terms of Service changes will take effect at the time of posting. Your continued use of the site after these changes have been implemented serves as an indication of your acceptance of and consent to comply with any and all changes.
- User Accounts.
- "Personal Accounts" are defined as those which are used for personal, non-commercial purposes. Upon creating a Personal Account, please be sure to provide complete, accurate personal information so that your credibility as a site contributor may be upheld. Users are not permitted to create multiple accounts, to provide an email address they do not own, or to impersonate celebrities, acquaintances, or anyone else.
- An account that is used for the sole purpose of representing a business is known as a "Business Account." In order to create a Business Account, your business must first either create a new Facebook account or register using an existing one. Additionally, you must be an authorized representative of your company or business entity. You must provide accurate and complete information about yourself and the business. You are strictly prohibited from creating multiple Business Accounts or from using any email addresses that do not belong to you.
Users may be required to log in to Driver's Life with their existing Facebook account. If a user does not have a Facebook account, they will need to register for one in order to fully utilize Driver's Life. You accept the responsibility of maintaining your account's privacy, including your password confidentiality. Any activity associated with your account is your responsibility. You agree that you will notify us at once should you detect or suspect any of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason at our discretion.
- Site Usage.
Your permission to use Driver's Life is contingent upon your adherence to the restrictions detailed in the Terms of Service. Please carefully abide by them. In the event that during your use of Driver's Life, you are exposed to content which may be deemed offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable or otherwise inappropriate, please be aware that Driver's Life does not endorse or encourage this type of content..
- Restrictions on Use.
- use Driver's Life as a means to, or advocacy of, harassing another person, or to threaten, stalk, defraud or incite or interfere with another person's use of the Site;
- use Driver's Life for commercial or promotional purposes, unless expressly allowed in writing by Driver's Life.
- use Driver's Life in a fashion that might create a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest. Examples include but are not limited to forbidden practices such as solicitation of reviews or trading reviews with other businesses;
- use Driver's Life to try and manipulate natural search results through tactics such as keyword spamming or link building
- use Driver's Life for bigoted or discriminatory purposes;
- use Driver's Life in a way that violates the rights of any third-parties, including breaching confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity or any other right, intellectual or proprietary.
- use Driver's Life for submission or transmission of pornographic or illegal content;
- use Driver's Life for solicitation of information from minors, or in a way that could cause harm or threaten minors;
- violate the Driver's Life Terms of Service or any applicable law;
- use the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content) in a restricted manner, including modification, adaptation, reproduction, distribution, translation, sale, trade or creation of derivative works or adaptations of Site Content or the Site itself.
- reverse engineer Driver's Life or any part of Driver's Life, except as permitted under law;
- change or remove any part of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on Driver's Life or on any materials printed or copied off the Site;
- participate in the recording or processing of Driver's Life data, or engage in data mining of Driver's Life
- attempt to index, access, or retrieve site content to populate another database through the use of any automated device, robot, spider, or site search/retrieval application or process
- frame or reformat any part of Driver's Life;
- impose either directly or indirectly a load that is unreasonable or too large on Driver's Life's technology infrastructure;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Driver's Life, user accounts, computer systems or even networks connected to the Site by means of hacking, password mining or any other illegal or unethical means; use Driver's Life or content found within it as a means of transmitting destructive items including but not limited to: viruses, worms, Trojan horses (collectively, "Viruses"); use any devices, software or routine, to interfere with the proper working order of the site; make excessive traffic demands; use the site to crack passwords or security encryption codes, disrupt or interfere with security, or otherwise use the site for any purpose that interferes with security or causes harm to the Site or Site Content; work around or remove, disable, damage or interfere in any way with any of Driver's Life's security features, as these features prevent unauthorized copying of Site Content and enforce limitations on site use.
By using Driver's Life, you consent to not directly or indirectly participate in the following activities, nor will you assist or enable others to:
- Permission to Use Your Content.
Your Content may be used in a multitude of ways. These uses may include but are not limited to: display on Driver's Life, integration into other works, the creation of derivative works, promotion, distribution and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). The act of posting your content, or making your content available, acts as consent to irrevocably grant us permission to use Your Content for any purpose. Furthermore, you agree to grant the right to access Your Content in connection with use of Driver's Life and users of Other Media Site in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Your use indicates agreement to waive any moral rights, attribution claims, or assertions in regards to Your Content.
- Responsibility for Your Content.
You and you alone are responsible for Your Content . You assume any and all risks associated with Your Content, including but not limited to reliance on accuracy, completeness or usefulness, as well as any disclosure that could personally identify you. Through the act of posting content on Driver's Life, you represent you own or retain the proper permission to use and authorize further use of Your Content. In no way may you imply that Your Content is endorsed or sponsored by Driver's Life. Should Your Content be found to violate any third-party right, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, publicity right or any other right, intellectual or proprietary you may be exposed to liability. Content that contains false intentionally misleading, unlawful (containing pornography or hate speech), information is prohibited, as is information that harms or exploits minors or violates or even advocates violation of laws or regulation. By posting any of these types of information, you may also be exposed to liability.
- Use of Content.
We hold the right to remove or reinstate User Content at any time at our discretion. Upon determining that content violates of our Terms of Service or is inappropriate in any way, we may remove it. You own no rights or entitlements to any compensation for advertisements that run alongside Your Content or anywhere else. Advertising's manner, mode and extent are subject to change t our discretion without notice.
- Content Feeds.
In order to facilitate simpler widespread distribution of content, some of the Site Content (also "Feed Content") is made available through Real Simple Syndication (RSS) and Atom feeds (the "Feeds"). Users may access feeds in order to display Feed Content on your PC, website or blog, provided that (a) use of the Feeds is not commercial and personal only, (b) display provides links back to relevant pages on the Site, with attribution to Driver's Life as the source, (c) you do not suggest through use or display of Feed Content that Driver's Life endorses or promotes any third-party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, (d) the Feed Content is not redistributed and (f) Driver's Life's systems are not overburdened by your use of the Feeds. Driver's Life reserves the right to terminate the Feeds at any time.
- Site Availability.
We hold the right to make updates, changes, and modifications at any time for any reason at our discretion. Furthermore, the site may be discontinued at our discretion without notice or liability.
- Unauthorized Access.
Unauthorized access to Driver's Life is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to exercise any means necessary to prevent this problem, including but not limited to: IP mapping, contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and use of technological barriers.
- Dissatisfaction. In order to provide the best user experience possible, we invite you to share any dissatisfaction with us by using our Contact Us page..However, the only wat in which to fully remedy any dissatisfactrion with (i) the Site, (ii) the Terms of Service, (iii) any of our policies or practices in operating Driver's Life, or (iv) any information or content transmitted through the site.is to discontinue your account.
- Site Improvements or Suggestions. Your opinion means a lot to us! Should you have any recommendations on how to improve Driver's Life or your experience with it, please use our Contact Us form. By sending us "Feedback" in the form of recommendations, suggestions, ideas, documents, or proposals, you agree that (i) your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information regarding third parties, (ii) with respect to provided Feedback, Driver's Life is under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, (iii) similar Feedback may already be in development or under consideration, and (iv) user grants Driver's Life with an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback.
We may, at any time at our discretion, terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Site for any or no reason and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, if you are found to be in breach of our Terms of Service, or we suspect that you are involved in illegal activity, your account may be terminated or suspended. In the event that your account is terminated or suspended, you may be prevented from accessing it and also from accessing Your Content, the Site Content or related information.
Driver's Life content elements include visual interfaces, any interactive features, graphics, designs, compilations, computer code, products, software, aggregate user reviews and ratings, and all other elements of Driver's Life, including user and third-party content. These elements are owned by us. Additionally, all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the "IP Rights") that are associated with Driver's Life in any way, with its content or the site itself, are also owned by us. They are protected by trademark, patent and trade dress laws, as well as all applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. Creation of derivative works or adaptations of, change, distribute, reproduce, publicly display or exploit the Driver's Life content, in whole or in part, is prohibited unless expressly authorized by us, in any way. No express or implied rights are provided to users, unless provided herein. We retain all rights in and to Driver's Life and the Site Content.
- Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability.
- NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE BY Driver's Life AS TO (1) SITE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY, (2) THE IP RIGHTS, SAFETY, USEFULNESS, LEGALITY, QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY OF ANY SITE CONTENT, WHICH INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND REVIEWS LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY LISTED BUSINESSES. ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON Driver's Life AND THE SITE ITSELF ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. Driver's Life DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WARRANTIES. ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT IS OBTAINED FROM Driver's Life SHALL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) DAMAGES, BE THEY RELIANCE, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT, (B) PROFIT LOSS, (C) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS (D) DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF REPUTATION OF Driver's Life OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) INFORMATION OR DATA LOSS.
- ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO THE USE OF THE SITE AND SITE CONTENT IS FURTHER DISCLAIMED BY Driver's Life. USE OF THIS SITE IS PERFORMED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. ANY RESULTING LOSS OR DAMAGE IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE RESULTING FROM VIRUSES THAT YOU MAY DOWNLOAD DURING YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR DEALINGS OR COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BUSINESSES, ADVERTISERS OR USERS ON THE SITE IS DISCLAIMED BY Driver's Life. ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THESE ADVERTISERS, BUSINESSES OR USERS IS SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THEM AND WILL NOT BE MEDIATED BY Driver's Life, HOWEVER, Driver's Life DOES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MONITOR ANY DISPUTES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON THE LENGTH OF A WARRANTY, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE ABOVE LIMIATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IF YOU DO RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE LIMITATIONS LISTED ABOVE WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST, LAWFULLY PERMITTED EXTENT.
- THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FROM Driver's Life AT ALL TIMES FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, MISREPRESENTATION OR ANY OTHER REASON) WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID TO THE SITE IN CONNECTION WITH Driver's Life IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE OFFENDING ACTION OR (II) U.S. $100.00.
You are agreement that you will indemnify and hold Driver's Life harmless, as well as any and all of its parents, subsidiaries, related companies, licensors, affiliates, suppliers and partners, as well as the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of these entities. This indemnification/hold harmless agreement includes, but is not limited to costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any demand or claim made by a third-party arising from (i) your use or access to Driver's Life, (ii) your Terms of Service violation, (iii) any infringement by you or a third party that may be using your account, of any property, intellectual or other right of any person or entity. You have agreed to cooperate with claims, as Driver's Life, at your expense, reserves the right to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter which you are required to indemnify us. You may not settle any matter without prior, written consent from Driver's Life. In the event of a claim, action, or proceeding, Driver's Life will notify you with reasonable efforts upon becoming aware of it.
- Third Parties.
Users of Driver's Life may encounter links to other websites ("Third Party Sites") during their time on Driver's Life. Be aware that none of these Third Party Sites are endorsed or controlled by us. As a user, you agree that responsibility for Third Party site content lies with Third Party Sites, not Driver's Life.
- You agree that the State of California will govern any dispute regarding or involving Driver's Life without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by, as well as venue in the following location: San Francisco County, California state and federal courts.
- No employment, joint venture, partnership or agency is created by these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service do not provide you with the authority to bind Driver's Life in any way whatsoever.
- Notification of changes to the Terms of Service and other related notices may be provided to you through any or all of the following channels: by email, regular mail or posting on this site.
- There is nothing within intended to confer rights or remedies upon any third party, except as noted in Section 20 above. Nothing contained within will be deemed to confer rights and remedies to any third party.
- The Terms of Service contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding all instances of use of Driver's Life, This agreement supersedes any agreement between you and us that may have been established previously regarding any and all subject matter herein. Both parties herein acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation, made expressly or indirectly, contained in these Terms of Service.
- No waiver shall be constituted due to a failure on Driver's Life's part to exercise or enforce any of the rights or provisions outlined within these Terms of Service. Should either party fail to exercise, in any respect, any right provided herein, no waiver shall be provided.
- Should any of the provisions found in these Terms of Service be deemed either unenforceable or invalid, those provisions will be eliminated or will be limited to the minimum extent necessary to maintain the Terms of Service's status as enforceable.
- You are not permitted to assign, transfer, or sub-license these Terms of Service without first obtaining written consent from Driver's Life.I any assignment is made in violation of these Terms of Service, it will be considered void. We reserve the right to transfer or assign the Terms of Service without restriction.
- Section titles within the Terms of Service are listed for convenience purposes only. These titles bear no contractual or legal effect of any sort.
- Contact Regarding Violations
To report a Terms of Service violation, or to ask a question about the Terms of Service, please contact our Legal Department